Most Interesting Facts Ever 03
- Madame Currently s notebooks are still radioactive. Researchers wishing to study them must sign a waiver in order to do so.
- There are more lifeforms living on your skin than there are people on the planet.
- OJ Simpson was originally cast to play Terminator, but the studio was afraid that no one would buy him as a remorseless killer.
- Leonardo da Vinci could write with one hand and draw with the other at the same time.
- The last man to walk on the moon, Gene Cernan, promised his daughter he’d write her initials on the moon. He did, and her initials, “TDC,” will probably be on the moon for tens of thousands of years.
- The Mimic Octopus can not only change colours, but will mimic the shapes of other animals, like the flounder, lionfish, and sea snakes.
- The three wealthiest families in the world have more assets than the combined wealth of the forty-eight poorest nations.
- A traffic jam lasted lasted for more than 10 days, with cars only moving 0.6 miles a day.
- A human will eat on average 70 assorted insects and 10 spiders while sleeping.
- Russia didn’t consider beer to be alcohol until 2011. It was previously classified as a soft drink.
- Two-thirds of the people on Earth have never seen snow.
- In Alfred Hitchcock’s 1960 thriller Psycho, the sound effects for the famous shower scene were actually created by repeatedly stabbing a casaba melon.
- A hummingbird weighs less than a penny.
- There are more vacant houses than homeless people in the Unites States.
- The average American drinks about 600 sodas a year.
- The average person walks the equivalent of three times around the world in a lifetime.
- A shark can detect one part of blood in 100 million parts of water.